Static and Dynamic Website Design basically two main types of website
- static websites contain fixed number of pages and format of web page is fixed which delivers information to the client.
- Static website is one that is usually written in plain HTML , Css And Js Code .
- Static websites are the cheapest to develop and host .
- A dynamic website can give the website owner the ability to simply update and add new content to the site. For example news and events could be posted to the site through a simple browser interface.
- A dynamic website is one that is written using a server-side scripting language such as PHP, ASP, JSP. In such a site the content is called in by the scripting language from other files or from a database depending on actions taken by the user.
- Dynamic websites on the other hand can be more expensive to develop initially .
Static vs Dynamic Creation
Developers generally create static pages with HTML, but use languages like PHP, ASP, JSP to create dynamic pages. They can also use frameworks like Ruby on Rails, wordpress , .net or maganto for dynamic pages. Dynamic languages and frameworks also have the technical capacity to create static Web page content.